Wednesday, March 11, 2009

H2O

I saw a tutorial made by this awesome photographer Natalia Campbell about how to shoot water droplet macros. All her images are nothing short of spectacular. My photos below do not even compare to hers. Let me just say that it's much harder than I thought.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

She mentioned she uses just about anything with patterns for her backgrounds. So decided to use Ava's My Little Pony coloring book as the back ground for the first and last image and Cameron's (clean) orange underwear for the second image. I wonder how she gets those perfectly round drops? Anyway, if you get a chance, check out her amazing work HERE on Flickr and be inspired!

1 comments:

Sara March 31, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

I have read about using glycerin instead of water to make the drops easier to capture...

Here is a post about it (March 25): http://naturesbeststudents.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP