Monday, April 20, 2009

Pure Sweetness

It's been a few months since I have photographed a newborn baby girl so I was very excited when this gorgeousl little one arrived. I was able to get a couple of awake images and at one point she was so content to just look around at her surroundings while I clicked away.

Photobucket


I always feel a little guilty for the babies when they've finally fallen into that deep sleep and here I am trying to change their position.
Photobucket


But I hope it is all worth it especially to the parents when they see an image of their baby all curled up looking beautiful and perfect.
Photobucket



I think her mom looked perfect as well. Can I just say how completely flawless mom's skin is??? It's like porcelain and this little girl is going to be just as beautiful and sweet as her mommy!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Shana-Lynn April 20, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Cara's going to love these!! Great job Janice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP