Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Amy and Rubin

I will keep saying this again - I am so lucky to be able to take pictures and have the best clients who are easy to photograph! Amy and Ruben were so natural and it was so wonderful to let them just walk around the Rose Gardens and snap away. Thanks so much for letting me capture your fun personalities!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I had to include an outtake.
Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket


You can view more pictures here (I apologize for the watermarks):

1 comments:

Kimberly November 5, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

i love the last one of him kissing her on the cheek! Too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP