Friday, January 15, 2010

Glitter Happy

Photobucket

Hello, my name is Janice and I am addicted to nail polish. I can't even tell you how many polishes I have. I am too embarrassed to mention it on this blog but it's a lot. I usually go for creme nail polishes but every now and then I would slap on some glitter on my nails and get distracted staring at them while driving. The color you see above is actually a mixture of two OPI nail polish colors (Absolutely Alice and Mad As A Hatter from the Alice In Wonderland Collection). I thought I'd combine my two favorite things - macro photography and nail polish. Maybe one day I'll 'fess up and let you know how many polishes I have. Or maybe just take a photograph of it. :)

3 comments:

Roxy January 19, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Please take a photograph! At least you don't have to say how many polishes you own! :)

Maria January 26, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Janice you crack me up. I saw some of your stash at Aubree's birthday party. And I think that was more than I have ever owned total.

Angela March 2, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

I too LOVE nailpolish, but when Teeghun got ahold of them and dumped them on the carpet I was forced to get rid of a lot of them!! Daddy was none too pleased :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP