Saturday, February 27, 2010

Audrey

Photobucket

Isn't she a cute little peanut? This gorgeous little girl gave the sweetest of smiles.
Photobucket

I think she will grow up to have a great sense of humor because she also gave me this look:
Photobucket

Her parents were the coolest of clients.
Photobucket

They gave me free reign of their beautiful home. I don't think I've had anyone more laid back than these two first time parents.
Photobucket

Their dog, Chauncey(sp?) also got in on the action.
Photobucket

Audrey's parents were still waiting on her baby furniture to arrive so they were not sure about taking some pictures up in her room. Fortunately for me they were kind enough to show her nursery and I almost squealed in delight when I saw Little Audrey's book shelf:
Photobucket

And my favorite part of her room was the wall.
Photobucket


Jason and Janet, I hope you like this little preview. Thank you for inviting me into your gorgeous home and letting me capture these precious memories!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP