Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Color Block

Photobucket

When Heather told me she found the perfect location for their family pictures, I got very excited. I have been wanting to do a photo shoot with lots of bright colors and this location did not disappoint!

Photobucket

The place looked very unassuming and I would have totally driven by it without taking a second look. There were "no trespassing" signs around it along with "video surveillance" written on the walls but Heather was smart enough to get a permit for us.

Photobucket

The area also had some gorgeous pockets of light peeking through. And with these kids, it's easy to take beautiful pictures. I mean, look how gorgeous they are!
Photobucket

They kids also knew how to have a good time.
Photobucket

And because they put up with all my antics, they got a treat in the end.
Photobucket

Once again, Heather you have made it so easy for me! It was a pleasure taking your family photos!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP