Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ribbons and Paint

I haven't had many opportunities to do a maternity shoot so when Laurie sent me a message saying she had a couple of ideas she would love to try out I immediately made sure the two weekends I had during the month of September were available for her (seriously, my children's social life is as well as activities are much more hectic than mine, lol!). She was due in 4 weeks time and boy, was I glad I was able to photograph her because she gave birth to her gorgeous baby girl within a week after the shoot!

Laurie 16


Instead of the usual one ribbon around her baby bump she decided to have several different types of pink ribbons and I thought it was such a cute idea.
Laurie 15



It was wonderful to see that she was up for anything and she even brought some paint and had her husband paint her entire belly:
Laurie 25



Her husband Nate was such a good sport about the whole thing. These guys knew how to laugh and you can definitely tell how excited they were to have a baby girl.
Laurie 22




Laurie 19

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP