Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer 2012

Summer is almost over and I have been wanting to post a couple of our vacation pictures. We went to the Outerbanks and stayed in Rodanthe, North Carolina with great friends and had a wonderful relaxing time. (Some images are taken with my 5D MII and others with my point and shoot)



Photobucket


The Three Amigos
Photobucket


Hatteras Light House. Unfortunately Ava was still too small to climb it so she and I had to stay on the ground while the boys climbed up.
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I had to add this picture below. :)Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP