Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Partly Cloudy, High 68 Degrees

Two weekends ago I had the pleasure to photograph a wonderful family. The mom called me a couple of weeks before that wanting some family photos. I was a little hesitant at first since most of my family shoots are located outdoors and with the photo shoot scheduled for November I wasn't sure what the weather would be like. Boy were we really lucky that the weather cooperated! I expected it to be cold but we were blessed with temperatures in the upper 60's! I am starting to sound like a weatherman but it is so important to me to have nice weather because it sets up a great and comfortable experience especially when you also have children to photograph. Although, I think these two kids would have done beautifully in any kind of weather. Here's just a little preview.


This is one of my favorite spots. This is a popular place to get married. If I could get married again, I'd want to walk down this aisle. Late in the afternoon because I just love the lighting.

Photobucket


I do not have a green thumb so I was surprised to see roses still blooming in November.
Photobucket


Ok, I have to tell you how gorgeous these kids are. Their eyes are just amazing! I am so used to photographing my children's dark brown eyes. Most of the time, my children's eyes just sucked the light out and can look a little disturbing, lol! So I was so excited to photograph these two.
Photobucket


Doesn't she look like a life size doll?
Photobucket


One of my favorite images of the day. I remember how we were all laughing when I told them to look at each other.
Photobucket


I have more to edit but not enough time to post on here before Thanksgiving so these will have to do for now. To the S family, thank you so much for letting me take your images!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP