Thursday, December 3, 2009

An Apple A Day

Photobucket


Ok, T, I know you've been waiting patiently to see some more images from your family shoot taken two months ago!!! I am so glad I took your pictures back then because I don't think I'd be able to make cards for you in time for Christmas.

This was such a fun shoot. The weather was so cold and yet the kids were such troopers - you couldn't even tell they were freezing and kept giving me their best smiles.


Photobucket



The boys loved goofing around.
Photobucket



But they also showed their serious side. It's a double dose of handsome, I say. Watch out girls!
Photobucket



Little M is literally the apple of her daddy's eye.
Photobucket



She really loved getting her pictures taken, can't you tell?
Photobucket



An apple a day keeps the doctors away.
Photobucket



Photobucket

T, I hope you and your family enjoy these photos. I really had a fun time taking your images!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP