Monday, November 29, 2010

Three Is The Magic Number

Remember THIS family shoot I did last year? The "S" family wanted me to do an urban style photo-shoot for their Christmas cards this year. I've been searching for a really cool location for some urban style photos and fortunately Tara (the children's mom) came to the rescue and told me about Dave Grohl Alley. We scoped it out a few weeks ago and when I saw it I thought it was perfect.

Photobucket


Sometimes I am just amazed at how well other children listen to me. My own children are extremely difficult to photograph and it was absolutely refreshing to see other people's children listen to me when I tell them what to do, LOL!


Photobucket


Photobucket


The youngest, Maddie has the most beautiful little curls along with the sweetest smile. She did not fuss one bit even with the weather being quite chilly.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Logan, who is a little shy but is just as much a sweetheart as the other two.
Photobucket


It didn't take him long for him to warm up and show me those gorgeous baby blue eyes. When you see them in person they are absolutely mesmerizing.
Photobucket


Then there's Reed, the oldest. He would totally make a great GAP or JCrew Kids model, don't you think?
Photobucket


Photobucket



To the parents Tara and Brian, thank you so much for letting me have free reign with your kids! It is always a pleasure taking their images and seeing how they grow every year!
Photobucket


An just for fun, here's little out take while I was taking Reed's photo. Maddie wanted to stand next to her big brother. :)
Photobucket

Here's a little slideshow:

1 comments:

Shana-Lynn December 1, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

Those children are serious gorgeous and you captured some wonderful images. Tara is going to LOVE them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP