Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kyla Grace

I thought I'd something a little different for this post. This is my first time combining video and photography. I've been wanting to do this for a while now but to be honest, never figured out how to use the video feature in my camera! Anyway, here is Kyla Grace and her parents. She is such a precious little peanut! Thank you Candis and Sean for letting me take your images and for indulging me with my little video experiment! The song is by Elizabeth Mitchell.


Here are some photos of that day.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Shana-Lynn January 23, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Candis and Sean will love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP